Maintain client confidence and prevent costly errors by making use of the latest available technology to achieve the highest degree of measurement accuracy.
We are a leading multi-disciplinary engineering company supplying trusted inspection, audit and calibration services. We use the latest available calibration technology to provide you with the highest level of volumetric measurement accuracy for your above and below ground storage sites.
ACCURACY IS PARAMOUNT
In today’s industry where petroleum, gas and chemical products are highly valued, accurate quantity measurement is essential for storage, blending or processing.
Accurate calibration of storage vessels greatly contribute to:
• maintaining your product consistency
• improving internal stock taking and
• ensuring long term client trust and relationships.
HOW CONFIDENT ARE YOU ABOUT YOUR
Traditional tank calibration (strapping technique) relies on a series of manual measurements of the tank circumference and has inherent inaccuracies that can lead to volumetric errors amounting to over 1.0%. These errors can lead to frustrating commercial disputes that can affect long term relationships with clients or suppliers. We produce calibration tables with accuracy that far exceeds conventional calibration results, with errors proven to be as low as 0.015%.
OUR CALIBRATION PROCESS USES 3D LASER
We are at the forefront of new developments in calibration technology and use the latest range of 3D laser scanners and software to create a detailed model of the vessel. Our expertise lies in the methodology
that we have developed to tailor calibration tables according to your specific needs.
MORE SAFETY WITHOUT DISRUPTION
Our method eliminates the time-consuming constraint and associated costs and hazards of erecting scaffolding and working at height.
Where required, we are able to use the same equipment and apply the same methodology to calibrate the volume of surface vessels without the need to empty the tanks or use water.
• Considering that the measurements taken during vessel calibration contain comprehensive data, we can add value by performing detailed assessments of wall verticality, roundness and shape, as well as tank settlement.
• We, by far, exceed the requirements of the leading industry calibration standards with respect to the number of measurements obtained with our equipment.
• We tailor detailed volumetric tables that can be formatted according to your requirements irrespective of standard units of measurement.
CLIENTS TRUST EKIUM
Our clients value our unparalleled expertise, state-of the-art technology and customer-focused approach. Our partners count amongst the major petrochemical companies in the Indian Ocean, Middle East and Africa. Contact us for client references.