Who we are
This is an establishment in the process of becoming established, which will enable us to get closer to our historical clients by linking up the national territory for greater proximity. This new location also enables us to diversify our business lines, particularly in the naval sector, with proximity to the major national prime contractors.
Cargill Redon’s digester has a capacity of 3,000 cubic metres. The tank was last emptied and opened in 1994.
The digester no longer meets current standards and was replaced by a new digester. Because of this, and given the size of the site, it was essential to free up this space. This tank is enclosed between the SNCF railway line, the canal and buildings.
- Follow-up of the consultation
Analyses and technical proposals for dismantling methods
- Preparation of arguments
- Preparation of the work
- HSE supervision and works
- Reporting and progress, planning phasing operating modes
The Celebrity APEX is the second of a series of four ships. It is a top-of-the-range cruise ship ordered by the US shipowner RCCL for the Celebrity company and built by Chantiers de l’Atlantique. It was delivered in March 2020.
Ekium is in charge :
- Piloting of a study platform of about ten people for the modifications of the vessel during assembly
- Follow-up of Study Actions / On-board actions (quality / deadlines)
- Reporting to the Business Research Manager